Preventive Action March 2022
(MARCH - 2022)
III. Preventive Action
Advisories are issued by the Commission from time to time to alert the organizations about the vulnerabilities in the organizations, policies, systems and procedures which pose a risk of corruption.
1. Commission vide its Office Order No.10/03/22 dated 14.03.2022
had issued guidelines regarding reference to be made to Advisory Board for Banking and Financial Frauds - clarifications to all Chairman & Members of Advisory Board for Banking and Financial Frauds / Secretary, D/o Financial Services / Dy. Governer, RBI / Joint Director (Policy), CBI / All Chief Executives/CVOs of PSBs / PSICs / PSFIs etc.
2. Commission vide its Office Memorandum No.021-AIS-1(2) dated 16.03.2had issued guidelines regarding revised proforma for furnishing details of officers by the Cadre Controlling Authorities while seeking vigilance clearance - modification of point No.13 of the proforma to all Secretaries and CVOs of all Ministries/Departments of GoI.
3. Commission vide its Office Memorandum No.021-AIS-6(7) dated 16.03.2022 had issued guidelines regarding confirmation on timely submission of Annual Immovable Property Returns in the proposals seeking input of the Commission on vigilance status of officers for empanelment to Secretaries and CVOs of all Ministries/Departments of GoI.
4. Commission vide its Circular No.11/03/22 dated 21.03.2022 had issued guidelines regarding implementation of final penalty orders issued by the Competent Authority and submission of compliance report to all Secretaries/Chief Executives and CVOs of all Ministries/Departments of GoI / CPSUs / PSBs / PSICs / Autonomous Bodies etc.
5. Commission vide its Office Memorandum No.022-CVO-09 dated 24.03.2022 had issued guidelines regarding short term arrangements in the post of CVO to Secretaries and CVOs of all Ministries/Departments of GoI.